Friday 1 July 2016

30 Days Wild Day 29 & 30 The end of the beginning

Day 29


We went for a mushroom hunt today, found a few that had survived the rain. My son and I found a mushroom we haven't seen before that looks like a little fairy house. My boy wasn't the best at hunting for mushrooms because he kept walking on them. I was teaching him to keep a careful watch out. It gave him a wee bit of excitement anyhow and a laugh too as he was learning how fragile mushrooms are, it was fun times, we had such a laugh!








Day 30

Collaged all the photos taken in June for a few hours, My son and I finished our 30 days wild poster. We love it and are very proud of ourselves!



It has been a great month and the whole lot of us have enjoyed it so much. It has created a new habit in our lives, particularly:To be STILL
STOP- take a pause
TOUCH- textures, bark, shells, stones etc...
INVESTIGATE- find out what you dont know, through books, internet, library..etc
LOOK-more closely
LISTEN-focus on birdsong

Heres my blue buzzing bush at the begining of June.


The buzzing bush today, well utilised by many insects.



Postscript; Well, there ye go, we succeeded in our challenge. We look forward to continuing on with wildlife, continuing with blogging, continue sharing on the facebook group and continue reading facebook group posts too, so keep on posting!
I'll leave a few photo collages with you below. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment